Cattle Range Working Genetics
For Beef Producers & Cattlemen!
Going “Pasture to Rail” or
any stop in-between
324,127 WOW! Over Three Hundred Thousand Calves Produced by these 14 Sires
with AAA Registered Weaning Weights
as of Sept. 6, 2018
G A R Predestined - BR Midland - D H D Traveler 6807 - N Bar Emulation EXT
B/R New Design 036 - SAV 8180 Traveler 004 - B/R New Frontier 095 - Bon View New
Design 1407 - Bon View New Design 878 -Connelly Lead On - OCC Emblazon 854E
QAS Traveler 23/4 - Rito 6I6 of 4B20 6807 - SS Objective T510 0T26 - TC Dividend 963
Cows with the above Sires in their 3 generation pedigree sell as 3-in-1’s
Confirmed to Rampage, Absolute, 3F Epic & Brilliance! Big Calves at their side!
· 3-in-1’s Bred to Rampage OA36, 3F Epic 4631, GAR Absolute D5388 or SAV Brilliance 8077.
· Checked Safe to Calf & due approx March 2019. “The Hard work has been done”!
· Big Calf at their side & Angus GS DNA testing is proof of what these girls are capable of producing.
· Big Calves are Sired by VAR Reserve, OCC Big Time, GAR Absolute, Lesikar Paxton & Lesikar Eureka with so many of the above “14” in their 3 Generation pedigree as G Sires & GG Sires .
· Beef Producers - look at the “Pasture to Rail Test” results from the Lesikar genetics at 1860Farms.com. Proof that Balanced Genetics have “Rail Results”!
· These 3-in1’s sell with 4, 5, 6 and even 7 of the above AAA Pathfinders in their 3 gen pedigree.
· Jump Generations ahead at Local East Texas Auction Prices!